5 Outdoor Dining Spots in Eastport
Looking for THE perfect spot to dine outside in #Eastport the next time the weather is too gorgeous to stay in? The Sandra K. Libby Group has you covered! Here are 5 outdoor dining recommendations in the Eastport area.
1. Carrol’s Creek Cafe is a favorite spot overlooking Spa Creek with great views of the Annapolis waterfront, especially from the tables on its expansive patio.
2. Davis' Pub is a long-running (since the 1920s) neighborhood restaurant and pub is known for its crab cakes & creative pub fare. Expect to see someone you know here every time you drop in!
3. Boatyard Bar & Grill has a vibrant nautical theme and is known for crab, oysters & other seafood. They've expanded their outdoor dining so you're sure to get a table on drop-in!
4. Vin 909 Winecafe is a farm-to-table New American style restaurant that pairs its seasonal menu with a comprehensive wine list, in a cottagelike setting.
5. Forward Brewing is a new nano-brewery and restaurant on Fourth St. right in the middle of Eastport. It's great for a quick snack, salad, or sandwich with a beer in a relaxing setting.
These are just five of SO many wonderful restaurants in Eastport! This small quaint neighborhood is full of great eateries offering both indoor and outdoor dining! Did we skip one of your favorites? Share it in the comments to let others know.
Post a Comment